We are looking for a very experienced Business Analyst, an individual with more than 7 years of experience gathering requirements, writing user stories and communicating with stakeholders. This individual must have strong Agile experience.
- Experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories, managing scrum calls, prioritizing the backlog, etc.
- The B/A has the primary responsibility to gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders.
- The Business Analyst serves as the principal conduit for managing system requirements between the business and the software development team throughout the duration of a project.
- Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts
- Define and document requirements; Analyze and prioritize requirements
- Write functional specifications; Lead development of common standards and tools
- Assists in operational rollout and support.
The preferred candidate should possess the following:
- Minimum of 7 years experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- A team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
- Ability to take strategic direction from executive management; Initiative
- Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance